Be My Busty Valentine Hunt 2

Be My Busty Valentine Hunt 2 is a Secondlife grid wide hunt that will take place February 1st to the 15th.

Friday, January 31, 2014

Be My Busty Valentine Hunt Opens Soon!

We are so excited to be finishing up the final touches on the Be My Busty Valentine Hunt 2!

There have been some small glitches as happens with most events, and this being the first hunt that we organized as a team we are pretty tickled that things went so well.

We have to thank all of our wonderful creators who joined us to bring you this great hunt.  I think when you see the hunt items you will be incredibly pleased! Each hunt item is set out for 1L each, and the folder will give you the LM to the next hunt location ;).

Pictures and hints will follow soon! Just a few more details to finish up ;)~ Stay tuned!

Hugs!
Stacia and Shattered

No comments:

Post a Comment